APEX is the only company in the world offering a full custom printed changing robe! And still NO MINIMUM ORDER!
For the first time ever you can now have your change robe matching your team kit without any extra charge!
Designed to let you get changed anywhere, it protects you from the elements, keeping you warm and dry in any climate. Whether you are getting changed for a swim, Triathlon, spectating, on the beach or just chilin in the garden the Pro Changing Robe is an invaluable piece of kit.
The oversize fit is large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed. Offered in long sleeve which can be rolled up to create a short sleeve, with long velcro wrist straps to allow for a custom fit.
There are no minimums and we can make a 1 off design for £150 (plus delivery),
If you are ordering team kit from Apex the price is £100.
- 100% waterproof / windproof outer shell material
- Super Warm internal synthetic fleece lining
- Full length 2 way main zip opening
- 2 deep warm fleece pockets
- 1 x internal valuables pocket
- Unlimited colours and design
- Adjustable velcro wrist straps.
- NO MINIMUMS!
- Unlimited designa nd colours.
Available in sizes -
- S - Height 4' 5 " - 5' 1"
- M - Height 5' 2 " - 6' 1"
- L - Height 6' 2 " - 6' 5"
The models are wearing size medium !!
- Man - 5 ' 8" / 75kg
- Woman - 5' 4" / 57kg
Wash Instruction -
- Don’t leave the dirty clothes in a bag without ventilation (plastic bag, sports bag, etc.)
- Turn the clothing inside-out before placing in the washing machine
- Zip up all of the zippers to avoid damaging them
- Don´t wash with articles of clothing that have velcro, as they are liable to permanently damage the fabrics. A clear example would be cycling gloves
- Wash with cold water
- Use natural soap
- It is very important that you do not use fabric softeners
- Do not machine dry