The GAVIA Jersey has been designed for riders competing in harsh early season conditions. The material is waterproof, windproof and warm meaning you can concentrate on making the winning move rather than shivering to the finish line!
Use from zero to 8 degrees temps.
The fit is PRO fit and combined with less stretch in the material we advise going 1 size up, which will also allow you to add a thicker base layer if needed. The rear panel has an extended 'Dry Rear' panel, which is designed to repel rear tyre water spray and keep your backside and importantly your chamois pad as dry as possible. The collar is cut longer to keep the neck warm.
It incorporates a full hidden zip 'Storm Flap', meaning no design is broken and with added side panels ideal for team names or sponsors.
With our direct pricing this garment can be fully customised and still be considerably cheaper than a similar off the peg famous brand type product.
- Italian 2 layer fabric with hydrophilic membrane that ensures resistance to wind and light rain while maintaining breathability
- Extended rear panel
- Storm flap hidden full YKK zip
- 3 rear pockets
- Unlimited colours
- 83% Polyester 17% Elastane
- XS / S / M / L / XL / 2XL / 3XL / 4XL
Wash Instruction -
- Don’t leave the dirty clothes in a bag without ventilation (plastic bag, sports bag, etc.)
- Turn the clothing inside-out before placing in the washing machine
- Zip up all of the zippers to avoid damaging them
- Don´t wash with articles of clothing that have velcro, as they are liable to permanently damage the fabrics. A clear example would be cycling gloves
- Wash with cold water
- Use natural soap
- It is very important that you do not use fabric softeners
- Do not machine dry