ELITE PRODUCTS FOR THE ELITE!
When designing the Ultimate training products you need to start with the most technical materials available.
The Elite Hoodie is Constructed from our Elite fabric, and engineered to provide the best in comfort, warmth and durability, providing you with a distraction-free workout. Integrating a highly technical Polyester / Spandex brushed light fleece backed fabric with anatomical shaped panels, the fit is guaranteed to leave you feeling confident in the gym and on the street.
The main kangaroo pouch on the front also incorporates 2 concealed zip pockets on each side to store your essentials safely. Discreet 3d raised ROCK ATHLETIC rubberised logos on the chest and side pocket.
The high stretch and perfect return to shape characteristics of the Elite products means you can decide on your preferred fit, e'g tight muscle fit or more relaxed.The perfect shape retention means you don't have to worry about the garment going baggy and loosing its shape. See our sizing pages for more info.
We personally tested this product over multiple training days, multiple washes and during 12 hour flights and never encountered any bagging at the knee or bum areas and no bobbling of fabric!
- ELITE Material
- Anti crease material
- Light Thermal fleece backed
- Anatomical design
- Front kangaroo open open
- Concealed zip pockets
- 3D Rubberised logo on the bottom of the left leg
- 3D Rubberised logo on the upper side left leg.
- Fabric: Body: 88% polyester 12% elastane.
- Machine wash
Our Elite Fabric has been designed to offer the best in comfort, warmth and durability. With a high 12% spandex content and 88% polyester outer and brushed fleece inner the material is unique in its ability to stretch and recover shape. The brushed fleece back added softness and warmth and aids its thermal properties yet still remaining breathable.
- S / M / L / XL
S = 38"-40" M = 40-42" L = 42-44" XL = 44-46"
Wash Instruction -
- Don’t leave the dirty clothes in a bag without ventilation (plastic bag, sports bag, etc.)
- Turn the clothing inside-out before placing in the washing machine
- Zip up all of the zippers to avoid damaging them
- Don´t wash with articles of clothing that have velcro, as they are liable to permanently damage the fabrics. A clear example would be cycling gloves
- Wash with cold water
- Use natural soap
- It is very important that you do not use fabric softeners
- Do not machine dry