We took the awesome Pro Road Race suit and created the Triathlon version.
The Pro Endurance race Speed Suit combines the best available tri and aerodynamic specific materials with the most comfortable fit, full open front design offered at the best price in the UK if not the world and with NO Minimum order or surcharges!!!
This Tri Suit is now the choice of many serious triathletes, especially for long distance, who want to be as aero as possible during the ride leg.
The open front design offers many advantages from an easy of getting on/off, going to the toilet during long course events, and a far more comfortable fit.
The rear pockets are a unique design which offer a total aero flush fit. Even when you carry gels the top closes itself using high quality silicone gripper. If worn during an open swim the pockets will create no drag what-so-ever.
The zip has an internal neoprene zip cover running the whole length and there are zip puller covers at the top and bottom to stop and rubbing etc.
The sleeves, as well as aiding aerodynamics, will also shield the shoulders during sunny events.
The pad is our top of the range PRO ENDURANCE RACE PAD.
- Specific MITI Tri materials for comfort and compression
- Short (elbow length) aero sleeves with 'AIR TRIP' material
- Full zip open front design
- Hidden front full YKK zip
- 3 Aero rear pockets with silicone tops
- Zip covers on the top and bottom of the zip
- Internal neoprene zip cover
- NO underarm seams for maximum comfort
- Unlimited colours / design
- 83% Polyester 17% Elastane
- XXS / XS / S / M / L / XL / 2XL / 3XL /4XL
Model is 6" 68kg very slim and wears a small.
Wash Instruction -
- Don’t leave the dirty clothes in a bag without ventilation (plastic bag, sports bag, etc.)
- Turn the clothing inside-out before placing in the washing machine
- Zip up all of the zippers to avoid damaging them
- Don´t wash with articles of clothing that have velcro, as they are liable to permanently damage the fabrics. A clear example would be cycling gloves
- Wash with cold water
- Use natural soap
- It is very important that you do not use fabric softeners
- Do not machine dry